Wednesday 20 February 2013

Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover Review and Demo

Hey everyone! Today I will be reviewing the Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, which retails for a steep price of £21 but it's totally worth it!


This Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover is extremely gentle and great for sensitive skin. I've used the Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover before and it always left my eyes blurry and I could feel the oils in my eye which was really uncomfortable, the Lancome one however did not do this and when it gets in my eye it feels as if there was nothing in it. It is also so much less oily than the Clinique one and has a lovely delicate rose scent, as do most Lancome products. It is very effective at removing makeup including stubborn waterproof mascara, it only takes a few wipes over the eye to remove all traces of makeup. It needs to be shaken up first as it has two layers and I use two cotton pads for each eye so that it is more effective as it doesn't rub makeup from the dirty cotton pad onto the other eye. With the excess product on the pad I sometimes use that to wipe off my facial makeup before I use my cleanser which gets rid of all the traces, I also haven't experienced any breakouts whenever I have done this.

From left to right: Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Eyeliner, Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner, Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara


 You can see from the pictures above how effective the Bi-Facil is. With only one quickly swipe it pretty much takes of most of the eyeliner and the waterproof mascara. The waterproof mascara came off just as well as the eyeliners which shows the potential of this product and why so many people rave about it. If I held the cotton pad down for a few seconds before wiping it off, I'm pretty sure that all of it would have came off in one go. I know that this product is expensive but I can honestly assure you that it is so worth it and it will change your skincare routine drastically. You won't ever need to scrub and tug on your eyes again because this works wonders!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...