Thursday 28 March 2013

Mac Haul

Hey everyone! Today I want to share with you a small Mac haul. I've been wanting a few products for a while now and I finally went out and got them!


Top left to right: Nylon, All That Glitters
Bottom left to right: Satin Taupe, Brun

The first thing on my wishlist was a Mac eyeshadow quad with 4 of my top wanted eyeshadows. I got Nylon which is a pale gold with icy shimmer that is perfect for the tear duct, inner corner and brow bone. All That Glitters is a gorgeous beige with gold pearl which looks great all over the lid alone and with other eyeshadows - I think everyone just needs this colour in their collection! Satin Taupe is a taupe with silver shimmer which is great for the outer corner and in the crease. Brun is a muted blackish brown which is perfect for my eyebrows and in the crease.


Vintage Selection is one of the Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pots which is a frosted dirty peach. It is pretty similar to Benefit's RSVP and it is nicely pigmented. This colour looks amazing alone, so great when in a rush as it just completes the look and pulls it all together. 


I've been needing a blending brush for a while now and since getting this brush my eyeshadow looks so much better! I'm amazing how much a difference one brush can make.


I also picked up the pencil brush which I find is great for applying highlighter to the inner corner and tear duct. It can also be used in the crease however it can leave a strong line which is hard to blend out so I prefer to use a slightly larger brush in the crease.


The lady was really kind and gave me a sample of their Matchmaster foundation in the shade 1 which so far I really like and it gives a soft natural-matte finish and has good coverage.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...