Wednesday 17 April 2013

London Haul - Part two (Fashion)

This is the second part of my London Haul which is all the fashion items I got! You can check out part one which is the beauty side here!




I bought these Crochet Toms from Office which I've wanted to get for a while now it'll be perfect for the summer! I think these Crochet Toms will look great with a casual summer dress or shorts. It even comes with a handy dust bag so it'll keep them protect when not in use. If you have a NUS student discount card you should definitely check out Office because you can get 10% off!



I bought these Gorgeous Aldo Jewelled Ballerina Flats and I checked online and they're now on sale for only £25! I really liked the jewelled detail on these flats and I think they can dress up any outfit and add some sparkle. I have worn these shoes once and they did hurt but not as bad as some other shoes and the good thing is that these didn't cause horrid blisters!



I thought these coral Forever 21 Sandals would add the perfect pop of colour to an outfit this summer and I loved the gold detail. They will look so cute with some denim shorts and a cute top!



I couldn't resist picking up this coral stripe ombré scarf from Forever 21 which is perfect for this spring. It can easily just dress up any outfit and great if there's a cold breeze but don't want to wear a heavy jumper!



I've needed a cute belt for a long time now and I found this one at Forever 21. I love the buckle and I thought white would go perfectly for this spring and summer.



One thing that was on the top of my list was a Victoria's Secret Bikini. I picked up this really cute colourful set which has random gold speckles on it which add a fun element to it. I find that Victoria's Secret Bikinis fit really well and are really flattering. They are pretty expensive but if you're looking for a high quality bikini that also looks great then you should definitely check them out! The bikini I got was from the Beach Sexy collection, I couldn't find the exact same pattern but they have different patterns in the same style here.



I've wanted a really cute lace detailed bandeau for the longest time and when I saw Hollister had some I couldn't resist but get it. I picked up the navy one and I'm thinking of getting the white one next time I'm in Hollister! They're super cute and fit really well.



I picked up this simple neon pink Hollister t-shirt from the sale rail. I thought it would be great for a really casual look or lounging around on the beach. On the back it says 'Live for Sun' which just adds something extra instead of being just a plain t-shirt.



I also got this sequined Hollister top which is cropped at the front. I fell in love with the pattern on the front and I love coral/orange colours. The fit of this top is so flattering and you should definitely try it on if you go Hollister.



This Hollister top was on sale for only £11 which I thought was incredible because I would have bought it full price. I'm in love with the neon yellow flowers and its perfect for summer.



I found this really pretty top from Gilly Hicks which has floral embroidery and gold fibres. It's a really nice flowy top and the small details make it look really delicate.



While in H&M I found this super cute crochet top which I fell in love with. It's slightly cropped but not so much you can see the belly button. I've worn this top with jeans so far and it looks really flattering and girly.


 

I got this simple t-shirt from Forever 21 which has a sort of lace detail. I thought it would look nice with shorts and sandals.



I picked up this baggy oversized top from Forever 21 which has an unusual small knitted pattern on the front. Since it is quite baggy I thought it would be a great beach cover up because it's not really flattering for everyday use. The front is also quite sheer so it'll look really nice with a cute bikini showing through.



From Topshop I got this white cotton shell top with circle broderie. I really love simple tops that have an interesting pattern because they're so casual and easy to wear but they're dressier than the plain t-shirt.



As soon as I saw this skirt in Forever 21 I knew that I was going to get it. It's an off white colour that is more on the warm side and the lace makes it so girly and perfect for this spring and summer!



I also picked up these pink floral shorts from Forever 21. I love floral patterns and pink so when I saw these shorts I just had to get it! I did find that around the back it was really baggy and they didn't have a smaller size but I thought it would be fine with a belt, plus I wasn't going to just leave them!



These shorts from Zara have a really pretty tribal stitch pattern on one of the pockets and distressed edges with a lot of fraying. When I bought it, it had loads of really long frays but that was just too much for me so I had to give them a trim. These shorts fit perfectly and feel really snug, they are honestly the most comfortable shorts I have ever worn.



These oriental patterned shorts from Zara are super cute and the muted colours make it more wearable yet still really girly. I found that Zara have a really great collection of shorts, so if you in need of new shorts this summer you should definitely check out Zara, plus they're really affordable.



I also picked up these Hollister shorts which have really cute crochet pockets. I got this when they were having 25% off shorts and jeans which was really good because they're usually quite expensive. I really like the fit and length of these shorts and they feel like they'll be very durable and high quality denim.



I found this black cardigan from Gilly Hicks which I thought you can't go wrong with because it goes with pretty much everything. The material is really soft and it's longer than my other cardigans I have.



These Forever 21 were such a bargain for only £8 and I love the dark denim. These aren't the best quality jeans as they have some threads coming out by the waist but I think the fit is really nice. Also I noticed when I first wore them, the blue dye transferred onto my hands when I touched the jeans, so I recommend washing them before you wear them. I was honestly so scared when I saw my hands were a grey-blue colour, then I realised it was just the jeans which was such a relief.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...