Monday 6 May 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer Review and Swatches

Today I'm going to review these Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers which I have been testing out. There are a total of 8 shades with a range from nude to red. They have a great colour selection which I think cater for everyone, so you're bound to find a shade you'll love!


The consistency of these are very creamy and incredibly opaque that glide effortlessly onto the lips, which is what made me fall in love with these lip lacquers! They dry to a semi-matte finish which is not at all sticky and the colour lasts on the lips for a really long time, even after eating. One dip of the applicator can be applied to the whole of my lips which I really love and if you want a more intense opaque look you can apply a second coat.

From left to right: Galaxy, Celestial

I picked up two colours, Galaxy and Celestial which are more of the natural colours from the collection. I have to say that Celestial is my ultimate favourite because it is really flattering and it would look great on most people. It is pink/mauve shade which looks really natural and not too vibrant. Galaxy is a plum/purple with a hint of shimmer. It is a much deeper colour than Celestial which personally I find to be too deep for me however it works well sheered out. I would definitely wear this on a night out because it is a gorgeous colour but for everyday use it's too dark.

From left to right: Galaxy, Celestial

Overall I think these are absolutely fantastic and for the price of only £5.99 you can't go wrong with them. They have really nailed the formula and are one of the best drugstore lip products I have tried.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...