Wednesday 26 June 2013

Lush Haul and Review

Today I want to share with you a few Lush products that I have bought which I had been eyeing for a while and tell you a bit about what I think of them!


Mask of Magnaminty is great for oily acne-prone skin which can be used on both the face and back. I've only use it on my face but it has a really cool and refreshing feeling on the skin which is really calming. Whenever I have a few spots, I'll use this face mask and it helps reduce the appearance of redness and just soothes the skin. This isn't one of the fresh face masks which lasts for around 4 months instead of 2 weeks. However I have never experienced any problems with Lush products after their expiration date and they all work the same as usual. 


Ocean Salt smells amazing with its citrus scents - there is even lime and vodka in this scrub! This product can also be used on the face and body and leaves your skin feeling really soft and nourished as it also moisturises the skin with the avocado butter. The sea salt exfoliates the skin and slowly dissolves leaving a creamy consistency. The only downside to this scrub is that if your get it in you eye it stings like hell! Around the eye area is can become a bit sensitive after using it but for the rest of the face, I love it! With this scrub you can adjust it to be abrasive or gentle depending on how much warm water you mix it with.


I picked up the R&B hair treatment which is a leave in moisturiser for the hair. Personally I think it has sort of a granny scent to it but it's not so bad that I can't use it. I also recommend using this overnight and washing it out in the morning as it doesn't make the hair look quite messy as the strands stick together.

Have you tried any of these products before? What's your favourite Lush product?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...