Sunday 28 July 2013

Nail of the Day - Ciate Island Hopping

I'm currently wearing this gorgeous Ciate nail polish which I received in my July Glossybox, and I'm absolutely loving it!


Island Hopping is an orangey red with gold shimmer, which screams tropical! It's part of the Bottled Sunshine collection which consists of a total of 5 different shades. I think this colour will look beautiful with a summer dress and is perfect for this summer. The brush is easy to apply with, however I don't love it as much as the OPI brush. The bottle shape allows you to have the perfect grip while applying and not to mention the packaging is super adorable. The formula is highly pigmented and you can get away with using only one coat, but I used two coats which gave a full opaque finish. 


Have you tried Ciate nail polish before? What nail polish are you wearing at the moment?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...